• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

minecraftertlm

Spectator
Reaction score
Your name:Taylor McNair
Your age:15
Your Minecraft username:minecraftertlm
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain):Nope
Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban dispute, please provide a link):Nope
Past administration or moderation experiences:None
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?:Minimum one week ban for major rule breaks.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?:I am a fair player all around. And as Patrol Leader of my Boy Scout troop i know how to handle disputes.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?:As a good christian teenager i will show fairness to everyone,and i can bring a cheery atmosphere to anything.
Do you have the ability to record video?:Yes i do.
Do you own a microphone?:Yes i do.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?:4-5 hours during the school week, and 8-9 hours on the weekend(total).Where are you located? (Time zone):EST. -Thanks,minecraftertlm

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Please don't post applications here, I'm on mobile so I can't previde a link, but post them under the "applications" section

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
lol this is bad i would say 600-1000 words AND you posted it wrong. Quick Tip= write with purpose like you really want to be a mod. Like your doing a job app or school essay. xD #PreLockPost

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
Wrong section buddy. Plus not to be rude but your application is a bit bland and short.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Add more detail...write more words..it says write on the application "One sentence replies will be overlooked".

Also #PreLockPost

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Locked. Please post in the correct section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci