• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator Applications are Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Hello, MCGamer

The Administration have halted any new Moderator applications going through. If you have applied before this post, your application will be reviewed by the Sr. Staff. We will be reforming how we do hiring/applications and the whole process in general. Applications will come back up when we have re-done the process.

- The Sr. Staff

Last edited:

JustFreeky

Survivor
Reaction score
SO MAD! I just finished my application. How long do you think this will take?

Last edited:

Dylanaj5

Survivor
Reaction score
Thank god that applied when I did, sorry for all of those that didn't get their apps in before this. :(

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hello, MCGamer

The Administration have halted any new Moderator applications going through. If you have applied before this post, your application will be reviewed by the Sr. Staff. We will be reforming how we do hiring/applications and the whole process in general.

- The Sr. Staff
So just a quick question... does this mean nobody will ever become a mod again or is this just for a period of time? Plus later on if people do get to apply again, do the people who are not allowed to apply today allowed to apply tomorrow? Just a quick question in my mind...I'm not allowed to apply these days but I would love to try again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci