• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator applications are reopened!

Zephyr_11

Survivor
Reaction score
*survives* My boba fett mandalorian armor protects me! Muahahahahah ( flies away on jetpack)
Maybe we should, I don't know, follow you? You clearly stated you are flying off on a jet pack, one probably with a limited range. You know, it would make logical sense to follow someone flying away with a jet pack.

Gee, I did not meant to poke holes in anyone's logic. I am so sorry.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Maybe we should, I don't know, follow you? You clearly stated you are flying off on a jet pack, one probably with a limited range. You know, it would make logical sense to follow someone flying away with a jet pack.

Gee, I did not meant to poke holes in anyone's logic. I am so sorry.
I'm going to Slave 1, so I can escape into hyperspace and continue my hunt for Han and especially the wookiee (baccas). If you kill me, face the wrath of Jabba the Hutt.
I love doing this :p

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Only like 10 months to wait now :p I envy you Zeno....
Well, I am looking forward to new mods, seeing as all the old school mods are leaving...
*Grumble* No exceptions... *Grumble*
I envy you TheRandomMan100.... 3 years.. Not even sure I'll playing MCSG that long...
Well screw that I'm applying anyways.

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
I can't do it… D:
Mainly because of me being too young, but I have also been banned… :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member