• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator Applications: Frequently Asked Questions

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was checking it out and I wouldn't be able to write more than a paragraph for most of the questions there, unless I go rambling on about my green pet elephant in Alaska and how it spends its spare time coding a calculator out of spaghetti. With most of them, the best thing to say would only be around a line long... :L
Ask Tironas how to make a good app.
His was 3 pages.

But looking at how G33ke replies to forum posts....
His was probably 7 pages long, at a minimum.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I
I don't check my app that often... I'll not look at my app for a week and it will have several more views.
It could just be regular mods peeking at it, but they don't reply to it as only Sr. Mods + can accept / decline. Mine had about 70 views, though I checked only when I got the reply. (It's obvious what I got)

JohnCraftable

Survivor
Reaction score
I
It could just be regular mods peeking at it, but they don't reply to it as only Sr. Mods + can accept / decline. Mine had about 70 views, though I checked only when I got the reply. (It's obvious what I got)
Man that sucks, if I was a Sr. Mod I would have checked your app and if it was ok I would use your player name to determine if your deserved an interview and if your IGN is the same as your forum name you would definatly get an interview. Also, how long was you app up? Mines been up for about 3 months with no reply.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Man that sucks, if I was a Sr. Mod I would have checked your app and if it was ok I would use your player name to determine if your deserved an interview and if your IGN is the same as your forum name you would definatly get an interview. Also, how long was you app up? Mines been up for about 3 months with no reply.
Mine was up about 3 weeks. They are probably thinking about it or blargitty stuff like that. Yeah it does suck to get denied, my app was pretty arshum. Only one problem though.. I'm 3 years underage :D

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Mine was up about 3 weeks. They are probably thinking about it or blargitty stuff like that. Yeah it does suck to get denied, my app was pretty arshum. Only one problem though.. I'm 3 years underage :D
just to point out that age although 16+ is highly recommended, people who are 13 have been accepted before so maybe you just havent been noted as being right for the role at this current time. Keep reporting players and helping people out and you never know ;)

cmhcraft12

Survivor
Reaction score
just to point out that age although 16+ is highly recommended, people who are 13 have been accepted before so maybe you just havent been noted as being right for the role at this current time. Keep reporting players and helping people out and you never know ;)
:O
(Then I might have a chance!)

JohnCraftable

Survivor
Reaction score
Yah, that sucks, you might still have a chance though, I have a pretty good chance cause my app is really good and I'm 16 and turning 17 in January.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I thought it was 15 no exceptions after Tironas11 got accepted? Anwyays, I can't report, but I poke mods on TS like crazy. SO maybe I do have a chance, thanks a lot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci