• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator Applications: Reopened

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
I wish all the applicants the best of luck and keep in mind that if you fail your first it doesn't mean that you can't do it, I got denied twice and my third time I got in. Third times the charm huh? But anyways, try your best and hopefully we'll be seeing you with a red name if you know what I mean.
With blood smeared on that name because they have died in the hunger games.

Dragonfossil

Tribute
Reaction score
I wish everyone good luck on there interview, I just got put into interview section. I am nervous right now on how this is going to go.

Nelec

Survivor
Reaction score
I wish everyone good luck on there interview, I just got put into interview section. I am nervous right now on how this is going to go.
Best tip, have your mod app open, chances are you will already have wrote down what they ask and just stay cool. Good luck! :)

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Best tip, have your mod app open, chances are you will already have wrote down what they ask and just stay cool. Good luck! :)
Your not allowed to read of it, if you are caught it would be a auto decline.

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
Only 2 months left before I can apply following all of the requirements, I'm getting really antsy and I've already started writing and planning out my application.

Swapsterr

Survivor
Reaction score
I would apply but I got banned for 12 hours saying ''i'm a grey moderator''.. :( (I used to have iron donor :p)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci