• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

kricken

Career
Reaction score
seeing they only ban for spamming/CAPS, and he called me a moron and said the "admin" will ban him and I said "YOU Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom DUMB ASS MODS DONT BAN FOR HACKING" and of course I got banned for 173 hours.
So you responded with spamming and caps. Brilliant. Mods have their hands full, believe it or not, and reacting the way that you did was definitely not #1 on the List of Reasonable Reactions. If you see someone breaking the rules in any way, or hacking, record it and post it on the "Report Abuse" section of the forums.

Gl in the future

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
Well the moderator shouldn't have called him a moron when he was trying to report several hackers. o_O

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
Maybe the moderator was already working on it?

Regardless. Caps and bad language is a temp ban. It's unacceptable, regardless of the situation.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
The staff could do better with communicating with the community in games and in teamspeak

Reactions: Le0

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah, but compared to the stuff spitted out in the lobbies before several games, this gets thrown out the window.

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
Mods were there, and he knew it. Plus, he was directly insulting the moderators.

If you were a moderator, wouldn't you be a little angry too if someone was insulting you and swearing in caps, when you're trying to do your job?

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah, yeah. I'm not saying what he did wasn't bad, but compared to the inappropriate stuff a lot of people say in lobbies, this is kind of....you know......eh.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Mods were there, and he knew it. Plus, he was directly insulting the moderators.

If you were a moderator, wouldn't you be a little angry too if someone was insulting you and swearing in caps, when you're trying to do your job?
They clearly weren't communicating with him and were ignoring him

Reactions: Le0

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
Instead of cursing and yelling at moderators, you could of simply recorded the hacker and report it or tell another mod on teamspeak. Along with that you could of taken pictures of the mods not doing anything and report it to a Sr.Mod or admin. There were tons of ways you could of gotten a staff's attention but you chose to use the way that would get you banned. You deserved that ban and I advise you to get a screen recorder and brush up on the rules.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You can sumbit your evidence of hackers here which is where you can submit your evidence to catch the hackers. You also shouldn't be disrespectful to a staff emmber, the staff member that was in that game may have been doing something else. I didn't see you say anything saying otherwise.

James D.

YoungAlvy

Spectator
Reaction score

No I was not, I was talking to some random noob, and the mod was not working on the problem, seeing this guy was hacking in the same lobby for about an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci