• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderators..

Status
Not open for further replies.

idlib

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm not Accusing any Moderators! But I do think Moderators Abuse their powers Sometimes when they say they dealt with the problem but they didn't do anything because there like best buddies or so.

Like i said i'm not accusing Any Moderators! And i'm just telling my opinion.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I thought the same thing, but the following "explanation" is done by MiCr2
This is a bug with the command. Not the mods fault.
1) If we say its been dealt with, then its been dealt with. We don't lie about it.
2) There is a bug in the command, its not working and some mods just don't know about it.
Like I said, there is a bug. Start listening.
It probably is a bug, because the same incident occurred with Im_Kiko, but I hope they fix this by the time Beta ends.

JackRushton

Tribute
Reaction score
Well that's the problem with servers like this, there isn't a way to get to know players and play with them lots and thus gain trust in them to give them powers. Trust is given out in the hope that the servers can be moderated better, but some mods that abuse powers a bit are better than none at all. As it is I think there is a lack of mods, due to the amount of spammers/hackers easily getting away with what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci