• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mods not doing their jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackRushton

Tribute
Reaction score
So in a game just now I was killed by a hacker, a moderator was in the game and I wanted them to have a look at them when they died, but as soon as they died they left the game, and in a previous game that i was with them I asked them to check out somebody I suspected as a hacker but they completely ignored me. Most likely due to them doing their live stream. I think if they applied for that position they should at least be doing their job. No offence to anybody, most of you are doing great jobs, just a few are ignoring their jobs.

superbabykatie

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. As I am a moderator myself I know it's hard to keep track of the forum and in-game at the same time. Mostly we try to encourage people to contact us here, on the forum or in teamspeak.

Please. If you have any proof about the hacker(s) post it, we don't bite...much

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
I can see that a mod leaving the game after you notice a hacker is stressful, but you have to understand that moderators like to take some time out of doing their jobs to play a game or two. If they left after they died this was probably the reason. During streams moderators are flooded in chat, and may have not seen your message. In these circumstances it is best to take a video of the hacker and post a report abuse with the video in it. But if you see a mod doing this repeatedly please don't hesitate to tell a Sr.moderator or Admin about this issue.

JackRushton

Tribute
Reaction score
I applied for being a mod, haven't had a reply. And it's one hell of a hassle to record it, post on YT then post on here. And I usually try contacting mods on TS but the majority will ignore me.

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
It will turn into a flame wars like Karoleigh said in a other thread. (she closed the thread)

superbabykatie

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm going to lock this now as I see something bad happening, any further information PM me and I will get to you ASAP. JackRushton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci