• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mods!

Do mods do this to you too?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonRobotic

Tribute
Reaction score
I just want to say that mods are confusing and they need to get together an talk.

So I want to advertise my youtube and this is what I get:

One mod told me every 5 minutes and try not to spam

Another mod said once every 30 minutes

Another mod said Only if someone asks

And finally a mod told me I cant advertise at all and threatened to mute me

(Btw this is MCSG content im advertising)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So with MCGamer content, you should share your things once every 30 minutes.

Now here's the thing. The mod you were talking to could've been new and possibly not read the Mod Guide yet. So therefore, they may not have known. The mod who said once every 3o minutes was correct.

The MCGamer Mod who said they would've muted probably thought you were not advertising MCGamer-related content. However, if there are other things besides MCGamer on your channel, then you're not really allowed to do it. Unless it's a single video based on MCGamer then you're able to advertise that.

And the mods do have a talk... it's called a Mod Meeting and it happens every 2 weeks.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
You cannot advertise your YouTube at all, unless it was requested and it contains mostly MCGamer content. With livestreams (on MCGamer of course), you may advertise your stream once every 30 minutes.

From the rules:
7. Do not advertise: Advertising other communities or events in order to profit is prohibited.

Example:
  1. Check out my stream at www.streamingwebsite.com/advertising I’m streaming [Server that is not MCSG]
  2. Go subscribe to me on youtube: www.youtube.com/MCChadtheDJ Cool videos of [Server that is not MCSG]
• Advertising MCGamer videos are allowed if asked for. For streams, you may say it once per game, or once every half hour in the hub.
Thread locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci