• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mojang Security News: April 8, 2014

OwenScottMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up! (No sarcasm I actually changed it and wouldn't of known about this without you)

OceanShark45

Spectator
Reaction score
Changed it an hour ago nice to see the MCSG communtity helping out aswell

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think without Col_Star some of MCSG's famous and biggest people would never be able to play again. Thanks so much for notifying us Col_StaR , you're a big heart of the community and a great Admin! You've saved so many people! :)

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
omg NO the email I need to verify with is unobtainable since we changed email... please someone help! Is there anyway I can change the email?

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
omg NO the email I need to verify with is unobtainable since we changed email... please someone help! Is there anyway I can change the email?
same problem.
I believe your only course of action would be to contact Mojang's support network. If you can confirm that you are the owner of the account, then they should be able to manually change any information you request.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci