• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mojang's Servers are having a bad time

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Login servers get back up, but session servers are down. Session servers gets fixed but login servers go down.

WTF MOJANG

Edit: It's back, but for how long?

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft servers are down = cookie clicker time!

Johnnycentral1

Survivor
Reaction score
lulz what a fail company. Piece of garbage servers they have. Hopefully someone with brains their gets them upgraded or keep having them have errors everyday.

Johnnycentral1

Survivor
Reaction score
you could have been nicer
I'm sorry but its true, they always have problems with them.

And whenever I look on Twitter, Jeb is traveling the world in different countries (lol?) while his staff is doing all the hard work.

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry but its true, they always have problems with them.

And whenever I look on Twitter, Jeb is traveling the world in different countries (lol?) while his staff is doing all the hard work.
I could give you a list of things Jeb has done for minecraft but the post would be deleted for flooding.

Ethan1126

Career
Reaction score
Mojang? Is that you??? Are servers up yet???? No? Oh ok nothing new

Golden Warrior

Spectator
Reaction score
That's it, I'm tired of this thread. Everyone bashing on Mojang stop, right now. It's not their fault they are down, and they are working hard to look into it. Have you ever owned a server for one of the most widely played internet games? I didn't think so. Be patient, let them do their work, and the servers will be up soon.

It's not fair to bash on people doing hard work to make a game enjoyable and working so that YOU can play.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci