• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Momentum || US

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMorbit

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: xMorbit
Stats: 300 wins/ 3000 games played
Strengths: rod fns strafing
Weaknesses: bow
FPS: 400-900
Timezone & Country: Mountain Us
Are you currently donor on any servers: No
What sectors of PvP do you play: sectors????
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders or Members:No
Past Clans & Clan Experience: Broken
Why do you want to join Momentum?: I want a good clna and i think this the one

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
Pretty sure if both clan leaders agree on a map its allowed correct?
I'd be very surprised to see a clan battle on one of these maps. Just a tip, almost all clans only battle on the known maps, Valleyside, Holiday Resort, SG Highway, TSG2, and SG4. Also, if you're playing for the US Clan Leaderboards, these are the only acceptable maps to play.

ItsCitrixNova

Survivor
Reaction score
I'd be very surprised to see a clan battle on one of these maps. Just a tip, almost all clans only battle on the known maps, Valleyside, Holiday Resort, SG Highway, TSG2, and SG4. Also, if you're playing for the US Clan Leaderboards, these are the only acceptable maps to play.
Alright thanks :p

Appollus

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN (Include Alts): Appollus, FullOfSkill
Stats: I dont have too many stats at the moment because I got a stats reset, but heres what I was able to do in a week (image under application)
Strengths: Melee, Rod, Bow
Weaknesses: Teams.
FPS: 120 (average)
Timezone & Country: EST, USA
Are you a Donor?: No, But I can buy if needed
What sectors of PvP do you play: Not really sure what sectors is supposed to mean but I play Survival Games. Im usually a very defensive player.
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders or Members: I have QuinDoq on skype and we have played badlion together many times.
Past Clans & Clan Experience: No
Why do you want to join Momentum?: I want to join Team Momentum because I've been playing on MCSG for a long time now and I would really like to join the community and be a part of a team. I have a lot of skill and I think we could make it far as a team. I can show up 90% of the clan battles (unless family complications). I have a good mic and I also speak english. Thank you, get back to me soon.

Appollus

Spectator
Reaction score
Stats, Would'nt let me put them on same post. Im playing right now so my stats will go up. ( I got those stats within a week)

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci