• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Momo the Monster . . .

Is Momo out there?

• Yes, the evidence proves it.

• No, this is foolish.

• I am unsure, maybe I should research Momo a bit more.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thiskid

Survivor
Reaction score
Do you believe? I do.
Evidence shows.
He is out there.

Momo is the name of a local legend, similar to the Bigfoot, which is reported to live in Missouri. The name Momo is short for 'Missouri Monster' and it is reported to have a large, pumpkin-shaped head, with a furry body, and hair covering the eyes.

Not convinced? Read on..

First reported in July 1971, near Louisiana, Missouri by Joan Mills and Mary Ryan, Momo has been spotted up and down the Mississippi River. It is supposedly a large, 7 ft (2.1 m) tall, hairy, black, manlike creature that emits a terrible odor. Some suggest it was a rogue black bear. Following sightings in 1972 beginning at 3:30 p.m. July 11, first reported by Terry, Wiley, and Doris Harrison, and lasting for about 2 weeks, tracks were found and submitted to Lawrence Curtis, director of the Oklahoma City Zoo and Botanical Garden.

You should be curious now.. If not, maybe this will help.

Sightings
  • 1971 - A pack of picnickers reported that Momo came out of the surrounding woods. While they locked themselves in their car, the creature supposedly ate their food.
  • 1972 - Local children reported seeing Momo walk past them with a dead dog. Soon after, a farmer reported a flash of light, growls, and the strong odor that is associated with Momo.

Some say he is hoax, others, we believe. We believe in Momo.

Images
    momo.jpg
    1342451852-screen_shot_2012-07-16_at_10.16.56_am.png

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
You're posts give less sense then mine xD.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, I've actually seen him before. I went on vacation to Missouri and we had rented a house near the woods. One night, when I couldn't sleep, I looked out the window and saw a Bigfootesk creature peering at the house from the edge of the woods. I didn't quite know what it was until I saw this post, and I truly have to thank you. Nobody ever believed me, but I hope I can find some people here that might believe my story. Momo is real, that I know for sure.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes, I've actually seen him before. I went on vacation to Missouri and we had rented a house near the woods. One night, when I couldn't sleep, I looked out the window and saw a Bigfootesk creature peering at the house from the edge of the woods. I didn't quite know what it was until I saw this post, and I truly have to thank you. Nobody ever believed me, but I hope I can find some people here that might believe my story. Momo is real, that I know for sure.
Not sure if legit or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci