• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Monastry AU elite team

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAdrenalineAU

Experienced
Reaction score
Reserved!

Monastry vs #Adrenaline we won 3-2 and they say DQ. :( clans can't put up a loss.
Our first round we won but we argued 30min about Wrk having a cake in his inventory note: Wrk killed someone and he got the cake. we had to redo that round and now they're saying DQ for no reason....
Excuse me kid? We have evidence or you guys already posting a win 3-0 against us WHICH was a fake win. I screeenshotted it off my iPad, and there is no way that it's Photoshop. Who photoshops in a cb?

WATUP

Experienced
Reaction score
We won the battle 3-2. We didn't agree to anything about specs so man up and post the win.

WATUP

Experienced
Reaction score
Please don't reply to something that doesn't concern you.
Get the bleep of my thread. And Holidays is a good mate and he is right you loss so stop being a cry baby and put up the win. Its kinda sad that we had to redo rounds. :( And there was no ddos threat and we didn't post a win before the cb look it said 3-2. :)
If you replied to this thread your Mum wont be happy.

TheAdrenalineAU

Experienced
Reaction score
Get the bleep of my thread. And Holidays is a good mate and he is right you loss so stop being a cry baby and put up the win. Its kinda sad that we had to redo rounds. :( And there was no ddos threat and we didn't post a win before the cb look it said 3-2. :)
If you replied to this thread your Mum wont be happy.
Don't bring my mum into this, she's in hospital....

WATUP

Experienced
Reaction score
Clan disband very sad story about Deans parents.
We will all be having a break to respect Dean on is hard time. If anyone wants to know the story pm me on skype.
#Adrenaline keep your loss still just because we disband doesn't mean you win.

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
Thread locked since the clan has been disbanded, if you ever want the thread to be unlocked feel free to PM me or any other staff member! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci