• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mondirovca - Tell me what you think

Battl3Eye

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, I quickly rendered up some images for my new map. This is also in heavy progress, please tell me what you think of the map so far.

Last edited:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Omigod these pictures...the builds look nice but like what's with all the black parts and stuff im so confoosed

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Ermmm, this looks nice! I think.............. I really like the name aswell. I'm guessing this was done in MCEdit?

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
As much as I love the way the map looks...I'm scared all the blocks and everything would cause the players in the map to have weird frame lag like Ancient Japan did...

Battl3Eye

Spectator
Reaction score
As much as I love the way the map looks...I'm scared all the blocks and everything would cause the players in the map to have weird frame lag like Ancient Japan did...
Ancient Japan has a world error within the files, probably due to a corrupted chunk, which causes frame rate loss. I'm building this map on a server, and I experience no frame rate loss. And many test will be done to insure that no corrupted chunks are within the map.

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Loving the renders

Ancient Japan has a world error within the files, probably due to a corrupted chunk, which causes frame rate loss. I'm building this map on a server, and I experience no frame rate loss. And many test will be done to insure that no corrupted chunks are within the map.
Could you elaborate to me via PM/Conversation. Thanks :)

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
New Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci