• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

monsters?

xXTheUnknownXx

Spectator
Reaction score
if there is monsters on this server, (i have just registered...) can you plz take it away cause its so annoying to die from creepers and other angry mobs! thanks!

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
if there is monsters on this server, (i have just registered...) can you plz take it away cause its so annoying to die from creepers and other angry mobs! thanks!
ARE YOU FREAKIN INSANE monsters is probably one of the funnies things in mcsg (at least it was ) until it was removed

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
no offense, but are you that weak to get killed by a creeper or skeleton?

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yeah that's what makes it so funny it was like a second enemy that you have to fight ;(

Eaglesfan97

Tribute
Reaction score
There are some disadvantages and advantages for this. The advantage is that for example on map 1, you had to battle tons of mobs to even get close to the corn. But on the negative side, u can't easily get bones, arrows, and rotten flesh. And also, they helped to speed up the SG's because during thr nighttime, about 2 people die from mobs. But hey, the team did what they think was best, and we just have to live with their decisions.

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
I can't believe they even consider keeping the creeping off! The monsters are by far the most interesting aspect of hg, seeing it as a filter to sort out the ones strong enough to survive the night and in that case maybe survive the DM. The monsters were above all that a perfect source for arrows and bones, maybe a quick snack too. I'd say making room for monsters are a top priority as it alters the entire feel of hg, but that's just me rambling.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You registered on forums before you played a game? o.o

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci