• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Montage Music

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi
I am currently working on a montage, but for the music I don't want to use something from NCS or another free channel.
Preferably I would use something from Rise Against, but I don't know how I can use it without getting slapped by the copyright ppls..I know Huahwi used one from them in his montage, and all he did is put various links and a copyright statement in the description.
Is that all I have to do? kthx

Reaction score
Cool, so I just put some important links like their website and channel etc.
Music: Underdog - You Me At Six

*I do not own this song*

"I have followed the copyright law correctly, its non-profit and the songs are credited." or "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
That is what I put.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci