• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Mooclan - Meet the Staff - 6,000th Post

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
First name: Alexander
IGN: Mooclan
Nickname(s): Mooclan, Moo, Cow, Deep-Voice Guy, Alex, Moonclan (Don't call me that...), Oinkclan, Mooseclan
Age: I am sixteen years old c; I've had a deep voice since I was 13.
Region: United States - East Coast.
-----
Yeah, when someone asks for one thing, they're getting like three. I write too much.

One Cool Fact: I'm double-jointed, and can bend my right index finger to touch the back of my hand, among other neat tricks. I can also solve the Rubik's Cube - record is 11.4 seconds. I learned in grade 6. Additionally, I once memorized 123 digits of pi, and then stopped and slowly let it fade from my memory. I'm now roughly at ~75.
"one fact" lolno
One Embarrassing Fact: I was afraid of girls up late 2014. PeachyZeZe07 helped me get over that fear.
One Fact that makes you proud: I managed to hold the Top Poster position on MCGamer for several months, and counting. I also became a Twitch.tv livestreamer.
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I'm passive-aggressive. I have terrible work ethics unless I'm interested in it - I'm hoping that being a staff member at MCGamer can help me get over that, since I am interested in my duties here.
Most Common question you get asked: "Are you a YouTuber?" Apparently, people love my voice. I sometimes think they're being sarcastic.
Favorite Animal: COW. DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO ASK? COW.
Favorite Plant: Let's go with... MAPLE TREE! :D
Favorite Color: Color? Light blue. Favorite shade OR color? Silverish/gray/grey. (Gosh darn US spelling)
Favorite Food: TAQUITOS. PASTA. SANDWICH. PIZZA.
Biggest Pet Peeve: "Moonclan".
Astrological Sign: Aquarius, but I don't put much stock in astrology.
Personal Catchphrase: "Why, hello there!" "My goodness!" and also words like "Absurd," "Yikes," and "Gosh!"
Heard about MCG by: AntVenom, during the Vareide games - somewhere between 1 and 3, I think.
Ever Bring someone to MCG: C_Rock01, Tman#### (I forget his IGN), Daniel (Forgot his IGN too), Squadala1000, Squadala's best friend, Cherise, Capt_Panda, Blue0woohoo, and soooo many more.
First friend in the community: "hammerstrong". Later, Cowall, and through him Krafty.)
MCG role-model: The first player that I really respected was hammerstrong. Then, Cowall. Torchy came after. In the EliteSquad days, I wanted to surpass Rhino1928 in wins and skill one day, as well :3 Gamer101luke, MJM239, and Turnip were the first three that encouraged me to become a forumer, without realizing it. They were already well-known forumers of the time, and I aspired to become like them - and eventually, surpass them. (I was sort of their clan leader... xD) HalfSquirrel and RC_4777 became figures that I really respected on the forums, and The Arena Master was also someone that I took clues from before I realized that he wasn't the greatest of role models. Now, the one man that I have left to surpass on MCGamer is Col_StaR.
Things that you've done/are proud of:
- Top Poster
- Top Forumer
- 6,000 posts (8th most)
- 11,000 likes (5th most)
- Becoming a staff member
- Most influential member on MCGamer (based on MCGamer Awards, not including Chad and YouTubers)
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: IRL? Me. In-game? Also me. I can beat his ping with my cow-client that's totally not modded... <3
Call me maybe?: I don't have a phone. Would Skype work? XD
Do you team in game: I team with people if I know them and/or are speaking to them. I don't usually chat-team anymore, but I'm not against it.
Have you been backstabbed: jefeperro. 'Nuff said. (get gud at leeg m8)
Ever Broken a bone: Nope c:
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: A bird. Freedom to fly around the skies, observing from the top.
Personal Skills: Typing fast, climbing trees, gymnastics, writing, debating, arguing, sounding professional, being smart, procrastinating, video games, analyzing, overthinking conversations, falling in love with Katie.
Computer specs: Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor, MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate ATX LGA1150 Motherboard, Corsair Vengeance 16 GBs (2x8) DDR3-1600 RAM, EVGA GeForce GTX750 Ti 2GB Superclocked Video Card, Corsair 500W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, TP-Link TL-WN 781ND 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express WiFi Adapter.
Yes, I typed all of that.
Computer operating system: Windows 10 Preview. Planning to switch to regular Windows 10 when it comes out.
Program I use to record: FRAPS. I use OBS to livestream.
Favorite movie: R.E.D., How to Train Your Dragon, and...... I really haven't seen many movies recently.
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: Fall Out Boy, Panic At The Disco. (KitMencha)
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): League of Legends
Favorite character from fiction: LOCKE LAMORA IS BLOODY FANTASTIC
What does a fox say? THIS IS LIKE SO 2013
Terrified of: Losing those dear to me. Emotions. Girls. Not having WiFi?
Personal website: This is how you stalk me https://twitter.com/MooclanTheCow
Favorite website (Other than these forums): https://twitter.com/MooclanTheCow
Dream job: Psychologist? Gamer? Writer? Politician? Who knows?
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: Writing.
Favorite thing about the community: The memories and relationships that I've created.
-----

When I am online: (EST timezone) 3-10 PM, not including Friday nights and Saturday morning/afternoon.
Previous moderating experience: Way too much to list.
Been a member of staff since: January 13, 2015.
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): The Survival Games.
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: To improve the staff team. I dream big. Let's leave it at that, shall we?

This isn't really a part of the whole "Meet the Staff" thing, but I want to include it anyways.
There's a certain chain of events that have happened recently. If you're involved, you probably know what it is.

This is to the one person that's affected by this most. You know who you are...
I will be watching from the shadows. Protecting you, maintaining the peace. It may be the only way for me to make up for my faults. If you decide to turn around and revisit the past, then I'll be willing to move onto the future. If not, then I think it goes without saying that I will respect your wishes.
But for now?
I stand as a watchman. A guard. A sentry.
I will seal off my heart, even though you're in it.
I will prepare for the worst, but continue to hope for the best.

Last edited:
K

KiDD

Probably thinking it's impossible for me to read it that fast. Well I didn't. Nice getting to know you! :D

StaticReach

Experienced
Reaction score
Really well written and it's awesome to see you on the team. I wish you the very best Mooclan!

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think I am going to have a mini heart attack that at one point you looked up to a me a little...

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I think I am going to have a mini heart attack that at one point you looked up to a me a little...
As a nub, I looked up to a lot of people. c: But you're still in the community, and I think it's safe to say that we're more equals now. <3 But yes, I really admired you back in the day. (Dang boi, you had like 370 wins when I was at like 50! xD)

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Hehe, name one person who calls you Oinkclan..? xD

Anyways, nice to see you on the team and congratulations on 6k posts!

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
That is a lot. I will catch up in a couple days. JK. In all seriousness you are a hard worker and you are an amazing contributor to the network.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
I know a lot, and even now I learned a thing or two. The last part was deep, and I may know what you mean.
This is to the one person that's affected by this most. You know who you are...
I will be watching from the shadows. Protecting you, maintaining the peace. It may be the only way for me to make up for my faults. If you decide to turn around and revisit the past, then I'll be willing to move onto the future. If not, then I think it goes without saying that I will respect your wishes.
But for now?
I stand as a watchman. A guard. A sentry.
I will seal off my heart, even though you're in it.
I will prepare for the worst, but continue to hope for the best.

You have gone through a lot in your life. I know it. The fact that even though you have gone through so much, and you still continue to be valiant and help others on your journey, not only here but in real life and other communities, truly impresses me. I'm a better talker than writer, through, so I'll keep it short.
(Have you ever looked up to me..?) But all in all, congrats on 6k! Here's to many more posts!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci