• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moonlight Lake 2

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
Umm did you acctually read the comment?

I did dont worry , as I said , if anyone wants an arguments or fights , please not here.
I understoon and read what he said . But I'm not fake and I realy dont want anymore arguments .
That's it . dont worry , I dont need help reading comments .

Reaction score
I did dont worry , as I said , if anyone wants an arguments or fights , please not here.
I understoon and read what he said . But I'm not fake and I realy dont want anymore arguments .
That's it . dont worry , I dont need help reading comments .
I think you do as you don't seem to be able to understand the content in them. As far as I can tell
You're a great builder
is a nice thing to say, not something to start a fight with

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Please don't harass GuyK please. He answered the comments how he wished to answer them. Please don't post on the thread unless you have something to comment about on the map. Thank you :)

J

Joel/MadDawg

I think everyone here is kinda forgetting the purpose of the moonlight lake maps. They are not meant to be super polished, amazing build quality maps. There purpose is to be a fun map to play, not one that looks spectactular. And although I admit that I haven't actually downloaded the map, it appears like the pvp elements that made moonlight lake 1 fun are also present in moonlight lake 2. Because honestly, I much rather have a map with good pvp and iffy builds over a map with terrible pvp and spectacular builds. We all play this game to have fun, so the only thing that really matters about a map is whether or not it is fun to play on.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I think everyone here is kinda forgetting the purpose of the moonlight lake maps. They are not meant to be super polished, amazing build quality maps. There purpose is to be a fun map to play, not one that looks spectactular. And although I admit that I haven't actually downloaded the map, it appears like the pvp elements that made moonlight lake 1 fun are also present in moonlight lake 2. Because honestly, I much rather have a map with good pvp and iffy builds over a map with terrible pvp and spectacular builds. We all play this game to have fun, so the only thing that really matters about a map is whether or not it is fun to play on.
You win a cookie.

Mc_Fails

Survivor
Reaction score
Awesome! I loved the first installment, this looks great!

Also, don't listen to the criticism. They may say it's constructive, but it isn't. Your strengths obviously don't include superb build quality or magnificent structures.

From what I see, the main criticism comes from builders, not players. I know you were one of the first players on these servers, seeing what people like and what they don't.
You know what makes great game play, and you know what ruins it. Your map consists of frantic games and a crazy start.

The builders criticizing you plainly show that building and terraforming is more important, which it is not. From the maps your critics have built, I would say your map has superior gameplay compared to most.

PS: Sorry for betraying you :D

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
Awesome! I loved the first installment, this looks great!

Also, don't listen to the criticism. They may say it's constructive, but it isn't. Your strengths obviously don't include superb build quality or magnificent structures.

From what I see, the main criticism comes from builders, not players. I know you were one of the first players on these servers, seeing what people like and what they don't.
You know what makes great game play, and you know what ruins it. Your map consists of frantic games and a crazy start.

The builders criticizing you plainly show that building and terraforming is more important, which it is not. From the maps your critics have built, I would say your map has superior gameplay compared to most.

PS: Sorry for betraying you :D

I forgive you ....Not! <3

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Most of us are just trying to be helpful, and I don't think you quite understand what constructive criticism really is.

Also, maps need to strike a balance between aspects of gameplay and quality structures, and any that do not so cause a significant drop in overall quality of the MCSG servers (especially regarding maps with a 'gameplay' focus rather than structural). It is possible to do both (SG4 is near-perfect example). This map is unbalanced in my and many others opinions, but with some structural improvements it could have higher build quality while still keeping gameplay above average.[/quote]

Mc_Fails

Survivor
Reaction score
Most of us are just trying to be helpful, and I don't think you quite understand what constructive criticism really is.

Also, maps need to strike a balance between aspects of gameplay and quality structures, and any that do not so cause a significant drop in overall quality of the MCSG servers (especially regarding maps with a 'gameplay' focus rather than structural). It is possible to do both (SG4 is near-perfect example). This map is unbalanced in my and many others opinions, but with some structural improvements it could have higher build quality while still keeping gameplay above average.
[/quote]

I just believe we have a different opinion on quality for these servers. In MY mind, the looks don't do anything. They don't get me excited, or change my opinion at all. I judge on how much fun I have playing the map.
We're looking through different eyes, there is no such thing as real quality, it's all based on what WE see.

Plus, you were saying some offensive things earlier about his behavior. You don't know his background. where he comes from, the manners he has gained. If you even spoke to him for five minutes you would see he comes from a different culture, where mannerisms are most likely different.

cooperluff1

Survivor
Reaction score
well this thread got out hand . it looks like a really nice map I hope to see it put in to mcsg.

Willowcraft4

Survivor
Reaction score
It looks so sick, as in good.. I actually feel like I might enjoy this more than things like SG4, as it's a good, clean mixture between all fighting styles. Good job Crackling, Guy and Celine! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci