• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More AVN News and Network Updates

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our new servers posted here are not activated just yet. We are still in the process on setting up the game servers and will hopefully swap within the next day or so. Please note to clear up some confusion, these new servers will not better your ping to our US network. We did not move datacenters and it's located in the same place as before. However, you should notice an improvement with the overall connection, less random drops and better TPS on all nodes. Once the swap happens, we will post here to let you know.

Wanted to also share with you are that we are still working on completing the merger AVN. We will continue to keep it separate until everything goes online here which our devs are working hard trying to get this done as soon as possible. Lastly, if you purchased a lifetime rank in AVN, you now have Diamond Premium on MCGamer (which is our lifetime rank here). If you never logged into our servers before as of 2 days ago, your rank DID NOT activate and you will need to contact our support to rerun the upgrade. ([email protected]) We will update you once more progress has been completed!

Confused? If you haven't read our previous post, MCGamer & the AntVenom Network joined forces to continue the next phase of their community. All of their Minecraft mini games (which include Rocket Rumble, Survival Bingo, Deadly Decent, Color Zone, Hungry Games, Party Time and Leaderboard Survival) will now be hosted within our servers.

Lastly, thank you everyone who purchased Quantum to help support the costs upgrading the servers to 10Gb! We only have 4 remain before the US/CA/Mexico location is sold out. AU and EU/UK will have their turn next once we work out shipping details with USPS. We will be shipping out the orders once we get the shirts in (which is still about a week out). A tracking number will be send to your paypal emails once shipped.

TL : DR - New servers still being worked on, AVN network merge taking some time but upgraded lifetime users in MCGamer, & Quantum almost sold out with shipping beginning within the next few weeks.

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Cool! Hopefully I can play more MCG on my very crappy internet \(^_^)/

Edit: Third! :O

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can't wait until the new servers and minigames are here. :)

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Noice!

Can't wait for the merger ^_^

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Cant wait for the new competition on MCSG... Hopefully it'll disperse the amount of sad excuses for human beings who play now. Also cant wait for the competition on the minigames! I was thinking, maybe an all around Minigame leaderboard? As in, there is a separate leaderboards for total amount of Minigame wins (the ones coming with the merge + zedchase). Either way, this should bring a new twist to MCG.

Also, with this merge, are there any updates on daily/weekly/monthly leaderboards?

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Now I wish my computer was fixed. Anyway, no reason to not be hyped by this!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci