• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More hacks bite the dust!

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
It is pretty close. Might be a necro in another time zone? Or does it not work like that? I'm confusing myself.
Nah, it would still be the same (because when they posted, its the same amount back/forwards)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Nah, it would still be the same (because when they posted, its the same amount back/forwards)
Okay, that's the conclusion I came to as well. It might change what day something happened for people but not total elapsed time.

TheUniqueOne

Survivor
Reaction score
A new hack came out. Some sort of speed hack, fast eating, Powerful Aimbot... If the hacker hits you , hacker will gain speed. Pfff mcsg why? everyone is hacking just on mcsg that's ridiculous! That's enough! my stats are ruined... I can't play a solo game because of this.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A new hack came out. Some sort of speed hack, fast eating, Powerful Aimbot... If the hacker hits you , hacker will gain speed. Pfff mcsg why? everyone is hacking just on mcsg that's ridiculous! That's enough! my stats are ruined... I can't play a solo game because of this.
Hackers exist on any server, not just MCGamer. With a community as large as this one, bad apples are bound to be included in the bunch.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If there's a new hack then you can't exactly blame MCSG for it.

xIEtheox | Ethan

Survivor
Reaction score
Well done, this will stop a lot off hackers. If only there was a way to block kil aura as in the hight off they hit or the direct / speed you click; or maybe a plugin can hook into your Minecraft and detect any false files? :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci