• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More like TF2 points

do you like this idea

• yes

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • no

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • i dont care i just want a patato

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
i like the idea of the gains and losses, but the surviving part and distance traveled will support the campers :p even if its a 5x5 they can just move every 4 minutes, you know, and i tend to go afk while going to the toilet or grabbing food, and they both can take from 1-10 mins :p

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
i like the idea of the gains and losses, but the surviving part and distance traveled will support the campers :p even if its a 5x5 they can just move every 4 minutes, you know, and i tend to go afk while going to the toilet or grabbing food, and they both can take from 1-10 mins :p
man you must take big poops :p

SBNFSEALWSC

Spectator
Reaction score
I like this idea, except the disconnecting one, what about those people who have terrible pcs and are always getting disconnected... like me... I don't think that should be implemented.

arks172

Spectator
Reaction score
Agreed. Disconnecting should work with 25 blocks tho, because i HATE combat logging. Also, i don't think there are agressive mobs anymore tho... wolves are the only mob that can kill you. Also there should be points for reaching the final deathmatch.

Reaction score
Rating system -
Green - GOOD
Red - NO
Orange - IDK, IT DEPENDS

taming wolves - Yes 10 points per wolf
surviving (every 5min) - Nope, abused by campers
killing - Yep, same system
bow kill - Yep, +5 points to normal gain
axe kill - Yep, + 5 to normal gain
odd tool kill (hoe shears shovel stick ect.) Yep, +5 if shovel, +10 for the others
running (every 500 blocks or so) Nope, easily abused
finding new chests (it keeps track of which chests are opened by player X in a game and tallys them) Meh, neutral
killing mobs (every 10) Again, meh. If hostile mobs are re-added.
endured damage (every 10 hearts) - Easily abused

Reaction score
there would be something anti-camper too... make sure you read all of them. He suggested that standing in a 5x5 square (15x15 IMO) would lose you points.
I missed that ;) Still IMO it can be abused, walking in 30 x 30 circles would do the trick.

Jtzink

Career
Reaction score
Some of these things would KILL the server's "power", and would cause more lag... Some might be good, but most can't / won't be implemented. For example:-- For surviving every 5 min, there would have to be a timer running on every player, every game.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
These will never be added as many things could be easily abused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member