• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More mobs

xownagex

Survivor
Reaction score
I want to have mobs turned on during the night because it makes it sooo boring. Please leave your comments and suggestions about this :)

xownagex

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah thats exactly why I want it for enchants maybe decrease the spawning rates from the original a TAD BIT but I want more mobs to kill >:)

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They removed mobs because too many were spawning especially in map 3 because the Corn is to dark.

xownagex

Survivor
Reaction score
Maybe we could lower the spawning rrate of the mobs a bit, or heighten the spawning rate of regular mobs.

Jonoabbo

Spectator
Reaction score
I would say just Zombies and Spiders, and possibly skeletons, but NOT creepers or endermen. And could they not just throw some torches around Map 3 Spawn?

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What they could do is have neutral mobs. Every mob only attacks you if it is attacked first... Or not at all.

You'd get the XP, people wouldn't be flung off cliffs or cornered, everyone would be happy. Heck, you could even use creepers as weapons again.

Think

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't like the idea of mobs, b/c they end up being a tool for spectators to kill you with. I think that having them push your dogs off cliffs is about all of the power that the spectators should have.

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
i dont want mobs at night butmi guess there could be like some wolf mutts after the 1st night

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci