• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More servers

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
I play MCSG a lot, but when it is very busy such as on the weekends you can hardly get into a game if you don't have VIP. There used to be 200 servers but there are now only 150. So is there a need for more servers again ?
This was supposed to be a 24 man server :

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
The problem with more servers are that they cost more money to run, and that is how they make people donate. I think 200 servers is really good.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
The problem with more servers are that they cost more money to run, and that is how they make people donate. I think 200 servers is really good.
We have 150 in US.

Also, please keep in mind that there are not only 150 servers, but 150 US servers. There are also a lot of EU servers, CA, AU, and AS servers. Each of those regions have their own servers.

rk9109

Survivor
Reaction score
Remember that running a large server is NOT cheap and that you are lucky you
don't have to pay to play (although MCSG would have way less players if that was
the case). The server runs on donations and the purchasing of in-game ranks, so
yeah.

So if you really want more servers, you could buy a rank and support the server. But
ironically, since you have the rank, you don't need more servers anymore. If you are
really fed up of not being able to join, try joining the ca or au servers which are rarely
super crowded. You may get lag, but at least you can play :).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci