• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Mortal Skies

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow, I never knew about this until now. Wish I saw this a long time ago; great map! :)

R3d_pants

Platinum
Reaction score
Is it 48 or 24? Anywans looks awesome, can't wait to play it xD

Zach

Survivor
Reaction score
I really like the ideas used in this map. I like the floating ship most of all!

Widebick3

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

This is Red Forests new Survival Games map: Mortal Skies (New?!? I know we only released Memory of Earth two weeks ago) We did the build over 14 days, it is 250 blocks in radius and has around 240+ chests! We built this map in celebration of our 1 year anniversary!

Default pics to come tommorow~

Trailer here-

Storyline-
Years ago, a global war wiped out most of civilisation and left the planet in ruin, the only choice for the survivors was to take to the skies in airships and live out their whole lives in the sky. But the years went by, and soon it had been hundreds of years since the war and the planet has recovered, the descendants of the survivors of the war live out their lives in the skies as by their traditions, but factions have broken out demanding that humanity sets foot on the ground again. Which side will you choose? A life in the skies or the soil beneath your feet? Will you fall.. or fly?

The theme is distinctly steampunk but we chose to stick closer to early steampunk era rather than more industrial, the whole map is a flying airship yard, where they work and fix ships all up in the skies above the planet below.

Hope you enjoy this build and watch out for more builds in the future!

please leave a diamond in support of the build - http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/mortal-skies/

Shaders user are Sonic ether's V10.1 preview shader pack and the GLSL shaders mod by Karyonix
Out of 10 for the sky part? 10
For the ground? 5-6

When it says there was a global war and it was 100 years since it. I would expect to see less trees (not with much leaves anyway) and maybe craters? That is just my personal perspective but great job on the sky! That looks awesome can't wait to play it!

TerrificGuy

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

This is Red Forests new Survival Games map: Mortal Skies (New?!? I know we only released Memory of Earth two weeks ago) We did the build over 14 days, it is 250 blocks in radius and has around 240+ chests! We built this map in celebration of our 1 year anniversary!

Default pics to come tommorow~

Trailer here-

Storyline-
Years ago, a global war wiped out most of civilisation and left the planet in ruin, the only choice for the survivors was to take to the skies in airships and live out their whole lives in the sky. But the years went by, and soon it had been hundreds of years since the war and the planet has recovered, the descendants of the survivors of the war live out their lives in the skies as by their traditions, but factions have broken out demanding that humanity sets foot on the ground again. Which side will you choose? A life in the skies or the soil beneath your feet? Will you fall.. or fly?

The theme is distinctly steampunk but we chose to stick closer to early steampunk era rather than more industrial, the whole map is a flying airship yard, where they work and fix ships all up in the skies above the planet below.

Hope you enjoy this build and watch out for more builds in the future!

please leave a diamond in support of the build - http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/mortal-skies/

Shaders user are Sonic ether's V10.1 preview shader pack and the GLSL shaders mod by Karyonix
The Best Map on MCSG I really want to play on this map.

TerrificGuy

Tribute
Reaction score
I think it is the best map on MCSG I never played on this map but I really want to play.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci