• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Most Diamonds in 1 Game [SCREENSHOTS]

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
This isn't my first computer, nor my second computer, so I don't have most of my screenshots here, but here's one:

I would have more probably, but unfortunately that was the only one I could find in my imgur page thingy, and also there were none in my screenshots folder :c

Edit: That flint and steel up in the top I got from a kill probably, my guess is someone put invis fire on corn or something, as that's the only way for that to happen.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
This isn't my first computer, nor my second computer, so I don't have most of my screenshots here, but here's one:

I would have more probably, but unfortunately that was the only one I could find in my imgur page thingy, and also there were none in my screenshots folder :c

Edit: That flint and steel up in the top I got from a kill probably, my guess is someone put invis fire on corn or something, as that's the only way for that to happen.
If you merge two partly used Flint and Steels, then it does that as well.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score

I think you're faking. Show me the ENTIRE screenshot and I'll believe you.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Don't have it, that was literally the only screenshot of my inventory in imgur and my screenshot folder. (1.7.2 doesn't let you screenshot your inventory anymore.)

V

Viretine

Most i have ever gotten, is 13 xD I'll post screenies later.

I know im bad, pls luv me.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
To be honest I don't believe he's that worried about someone not believing he had said amount of diamonds in minecraft, that being said moo doesn't seem like a guy to lie.

Don't have it, that was literally the only screenshot of my inventory in imgur and my screenshot folder. (1.7.2 doesn't let you screenshot your inventory anymore.)
Hotbar.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I got 10 diamonds, I'll post a screenshot when I get on my computer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci