• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Most Overrated Players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalKnowledge

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey! Let's just list the players on top of the leaderboards. They must be bad, right? Not like they worked hard to get there, when most people are stuck at 300 wins.. -.-
To be fair, quite a few of the players at the top of the leaderboards are always in teams and at the end of the round their team mate hands them the win. When it comes to the top of the leaderboards it more so depends on whoever has the most free time on their hands than anything.

Reaction score
To be fair, quite a few of the players at the top of the leaderboards are always in teams and at the end of the round their team mate hands them the win. When it comes to the top of the leaderboards it more so depends on whoever has the most free time on their hands than anything.
The 20% is that. But as tommat said, this is pretty hurtful for some people that went all the way to the top and everyone tells them "over-rated". I wouldn't really care to cry if someone told me "over-rated" (if i ever got to the top l/b), rather than tell them if they could go too.

CrystalKnowledge

Experienced
Reaction score
But as tommat said, this is pretty hurtful for some people that went all the way to the top and everyone tells them "over-rated".
If someone gets hurt over the fact that a random stranger they barely know says they're overrated at a video game they might need to seek help.

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
People like Huahwi, or any other YouTuber, put effort into making videos of themselves playing well to prove a point. It must suck to see so many people putting them down and saying that they think they are overrated..
Watch Huahwi be voted a hella lot.
1. Huahwi
2. Huahwi
3. Huahwi

Reaction score
If someone gets hurt over the fact that a random stranger they barely know says they're overrated at a video game they might need to seek help.
A random stranger. But what if there's a 20-paged thread and in almost every page they get voted as "most over-rated"? I personally wouldn't mind, but I don't know for other people.

CrystalKnowledge

Experienced
Reaction score
People like Huahwi, or any other YouTuber, put effort into making videos of themselves playing well to prove a point. It must suck to see so many people putting them down and saying that they think they are overrated..
If all of these people are saying he's overrated there might be a pretty good reason. I get he might not like seeing it but sometimes you have to buck up and accept the facts: or at least, the opinions.

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Huahwi is overrated, doesn't make a difference. He is obviously, and you say he can beat anyone who says stuff like this with ease but to be frank, that statement is 200% false.

Reaction score
Huahwi is overrated, doesn't make a difference. He is obviously, and you say he can beat anyone who says stuff like this with ease but to be frank, that statement is 200% false.
This is no sarcasm:
I woud love to see you win him, if you think he's over-rated..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci