• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Most traumatizing experience?

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd say realizing I did the project wrong that was due tomorrow or hearing darkris voice for the first time

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wat... The driver drunk or something? :(
No, they were like going slower than yhe kids on the bikes, but the bikers didnt see the car and the drivers didnt see them because of a big, fat bush in the way ;-;

Slapped me on the back of my head then chased me up the stairs then picked me up and threw me on the ground ;-;
My dad would just say *badword* you too back to me xD

Harmonicat

Experienced
Reaction score
When I was 12 years old on a family vacation we had to find a place to sleep for the night. We didn't have a hotel booked, so we had to make do with a seedy little motel. My mom and I were in one room, my father and my brother were in the other room. I watched a bit of T.V. and then fell asleep around 12:30.

Around 3:00 in the morning, when I was dead asleep, I heard pounding on the door. I was really, really, really tired (I had been up since like 6:30-7:00 since the previous day?) so I didn't really know what was going on. After about 2 minutes I woke up and next thing I knew my mom was trying to hold the door shut. Some guys were literally trying to break in. At first we didn't know why, so my mom looked out the window. She literally looked eye-to-eye with the guy trying to break in. They held eye contact for like 5 seconds, and then he continued to try and break in and he kept pounding on the door and trying to bash the windows.

That's what really creeps me out. The two guys trying to break in literally knew that it was a mom and some kid but they still tried to break down the door. I wanted to call the cops, but I wasn't even thinking straight and I just laid in bed the whole time. Eventually my mom called my dad's cellphone, but it was off. She frantically figured out the room's number, called it, my dad ran out: but by that time the guys were gone.

That still creeps me out to this day, knowing that had they got through the door I could have been... well: I might have been on the news that morning.

It's nothing that scarred me or "messed with my childhood", but it's one of those things that sticks with you and makes you look at motels differently.

TL;DR: I was in a motel, two creepy guys tried to break down the door, they nearly got in, but they ended up running off into the dead of night.

MrJaskirat

Survivor
Reaction score
When I was 12 years old on a family vacation we had to find a place to sleep for the night. We didn't have a hotel booked, so we had to make do with a seedy little motel. My mom and I were in one room, my father and my brother were in the other room. I watched a bit of T.V. and then fell asleep around 12:30.

Around 3:00 in the morning, when I was dead asleep, I heard pounding on the door. I was really, really, really tired (I had been up since like 6:30-7:00 since the previous day?) so I didn't really know what was going on. After about 2 minutes I woke up and next thing I knew my mom was trying to hold the door shut. Some guys were literally trying to break in. At first we didn't know why, so my mom looked out the window. She literally looked eye-to-eye with the guy trying to break in. They held eye contact for like 5 seconds, and then he continued to try and break in and he kept pounding on the door and trying to bash the windows.

That's what really creeps me out. The two guys trying to break in literally knew that it was a mom and some kid but they still tried to break down the door. I wanted to call the cops, but I wasn't even thinking straight and I just laid in bed the whole time. Eventually my mom called my dad's cellphone, but it was off. She frantically figured out the room's number, called it, my dad ran out: but by that time the guys were gone.

That still creeps me out to this day, knowing that had they got through the door I could have been... well: I might have been on the news that morning.

It's nothing that scarred me or "messed with my childhood", but it's one of those things that sticks with you and makes you look at motels differently.

TL;DR: I was in a motel, two creepy guys tried to break down the door, they nearly got in, but they ended up running off into the dead of night.
If something like that happened to me i would do a flying kick through the window and screw em over with my amazing skills of mine chi.

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
When I wouldn't apologise to my dad for like pinching my brother ( I was 7-ish) then he ran after me and I started screaming then he grabbed me by the ankle, flipped me onto my back, kicked me and left me there on the floor. I fell unconscious before I got to my bed. Ever since I can barely look him in the eye or even give an opposite opinion to his. Ugh shaking writing this :3

#sorryfordepressivepost :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci