• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mo'Textures Pack (For Resource Pack Creators)

Did this massive pack help you?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

ResourcePacks

Spectator
Reaction score
Welcome to my Mo'Textures thread!

In this pack, there is an installation button, which unpacks over 100 Resource Packs. Because of the amount of files, textures and others, your computer might warn you about this file. Either way, I spent 3 hours putting this together for you guys, and I am starting a new forum account dedicated to texture packs for the MCGamer Community.

The download link might get taken down from this forum (I think it is against the rules to post media) but you can message me for the download if this happens.

Credit to MRDATMAN2011 for this idea.

Download Link: https://goo.gl/eqTWby

(Can not be bothered uploading screenshots, 100+ texture packs may take a while)

Last edited:

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
HOLY CRAP! 100+ resource packs in one file? :eek: That's crazy bro! I can only image how long that took you to put together....

Great idea though, I think a lot of players with benefit from this post! It will be a lot easier than looking up resource pack videos! Ill have to try it for myself sometime in the future!

P.S. Try to keep this thread as updated as possible, as it will help many players find great packs to use!

Have a great day! :D

ResourcePacks

Spectator
Reaction score
HOLY CRAP! 100+ resource packs in one file? :eek: That's crazy bro! I can only image how long that took you to put together....

Great idea though, I think a lot of players with benefit from this post! It will be a lot easier than looking up resource pack videos! Ill have to try it for myself sometime in the future!

P.S. Try to keep this thread as updated as possible, as it will help many players find great packs to use!

Have a great day! :D
Thankyou man! You should try the packs, I tried to make this as download friendly as possible, the file takes a few seconds to download, but it will take atleast 5 minutes to unpack all the resource packs to a folder on your desktop. It would really help me out!

Every download it gets, I make 20 cents which is going towards the Cancer Council. My uncle past away last year, and it means a lot to me for Cancer rates to drop.

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thankyou man! You should try the packs, I tried to make this as download friendly as possible, the file takes a few seconds to download, but it will take atleast 5 minutes to unpack all the resource packs to a folder on your desktop. It would really help me out!

Every download it gets, I make 20 cents which is going towards the Cancer Council. My uncle past away last year, and it means a lot to me for Cancer rates to drop.
This is amazing, well done on this. I'll download this later!

I am also surprised about how you donate your profits to a great cause, we need more good people like you everywhere.

ResourcePacks

Spectator
Reaction score
This is amazing, well done on this. I'll download this later!

I am also surprised about how you donate your profits to a great cause, we need more good people like you everywhere.
Thanks man, means alot :)

CarrotTop

Quantum
Reaction score
oh wow this is really cool!

I'll be sure to download this later when my internet stops screwing up and becoming stable.

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thread moved to correct section!

This looks amazing!

sami

Survivor
Reaction score
wow, an exe file to download 100 texture packs...

legit

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci