• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Motorway Battle

Should This Map Be Added To Battlegrounds?

• Total voters

Thepsps56

Platinum
Reaction score
Please Read the whole thread before you comment on what you think:)

Name Of Map: Motorway Battle

Lead Builder/Build Team Name: Thepsps56

Game Type: Battlegrounds

Description Of The Map: A Battlegrounds map! It is a motorway situated in the hills. Bordered and turned, to a pvp map. A battleground motorway.
Features:
Flat ground for pvp.
Terraformed hills
Custom trees
Lots of Detail.
Cars and planes.
Medieval/Untouched surrounding
Parkour
Radius: 100

This may make people think this is SG Highway but It Is a battlegrounds map and The only thing that is the same is the theme.
DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/motorway-battle-pvp-map/

Video/ScreenShots: http://tiny.cc/1j1gkx

Cords Of Spawn Points(BattleGrounds ONLY):
Spawn Points:

1.C: X:0 Y:66 Z: -4
2.N: X:0 Y:66 Z: -84
3.E: X:80 Y:70 Z: -4
4.S: X:0 Y:66 Z:75
5.W: X: -79 Y: 70 Z: -4

6.NE: X:55 Y: 65 Z: -60
7.SE: X:55 Y:65 Z:52
8.SW: X : -55 Y:65 Z:52
9.NW: X: -55 Y: 65 Z: -61

10.CenterN: X:0 Y:65 Z: -44
11.CenterE: X:40 Y: 65 Z: -4
12.CenterS: X:0 Y:65 Z:35
13.CenterW: X: -39 Y:65 Z: -4

I,{Thepsps56} agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Noice theme, you just havent implemented it too well, it lacks detail in a lot of places.

ParticleMC

Diamond
Reaction score
[QUOTE="MCGamerzism, post: it too well, it lacks detail in a lot of places.[/QUOTE]
says the guy who made SG California :confused:

ChandlersMc

Survivor
Reaction score
Well This is okay im not going to say its good without looking at screenshots without shaders and i dont like how there to many cars and its like zincboxs highway.
[QUOTE="MCGamerzism, post: it too well, it lacks detail in a lot of places.
says the guy who made SG California :confused:[/QUOTE] Quote Fail and what map did you make? i havent seen it? and California is a very noice looking map.

ParticleMC

Diamond
Reaction score
Well This is okay im not going to say its good without looking at screenshots without shaders and i dont like how there to many cars and its like zincboxs highway.

says the guy who made SG California :confused:
Quote Fail and what map did you make? i havent seen it? and California is a very noice looking map.[/QUOTE]
I helped with wairau and highfield estate actualy. California looks like a turd made of blocks. It's actualy disgusting to look at.

ChandlersMc

Survivor
Reaction score
Quote Fail and what map did you make? i havent seen it? and California is a very noice looking map.
I helped with wairau and highfield estate actualy. California looks like a turd made of blocks. It's actualy disgusting to look at.[/QUOTE] well high feild esate is not that bad and me know maps some me helping on returned and a few other maps and me being a member of nova flare i feel like you dont have the right to compltly go out of your way and insualt someones map when your not the builder on any map accepted nuff said.

ParticleMC

Diamond
Reaction score
I helped with wairau and highfield estate actualy. California looks like a turd made of blocks. It's actualy disgusting to look at.
well high feild esate is not that bad and me know maps some me helping on returned and a few other maps and me being a member of nova flare i feel like you dont have the right to compltly go out of your way and insualt someones map when your not the builder on any map accepted nuff said.[/QUOTE]
quoted the wrong person >.< apolagies

DestructiveDonut

Spectator
Reaction score
I love the idea!
But it's realy plain, maybe a bit more detail in the grass/gravel area. My opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci