• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mouse | CPS

Riley

Diamond
Reaction score
How much cps do you get with your mouse? Provide evidence of cps and let me know what mouse you use.

Quantum
Reaction score
I am using the Razer Abyssus Mouse and I can usually get 14 CPS when I jitterclick, and 7-8 CPS when I click normally, which is most of time... I rely on techniques, not on clicking.

Also, my record is 17 CPS, I have a screenshot in my signature (I got that with my old, and bad mouse)

HyperFrost

Quantum
Reaction score
I use razer mamba and i can click almost 18cps due to the fact that i can adjust the click force. If you want screenshots , i will put some in here when i get home.

Last edited:

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
I think I get about 4 with this generic Asus mouse. Lol so I would almost be better off using a track pad to click.

Stormneo

Spectator
Reaction score
Around 11-13 when i jitter and 7-8 when i click normally

Riley

Diamond
Reaction score
I am using the Razer Abyssus Mouse and I can usually get 14 CPS when I jitterclick, and 7-8 CPS when I click normally, which is most of time... I rely on techniques, not on clicking.

Also, my record is 17 CPS, I have a screenshot in my signature (I got that with my old, and bad mouse)
Dam the jitter is real :)
I use razer mamba and i can click almost 18cps due to the fact that i can adjust the click force. If you want screenshots , i will put some in here when i get home.
Okay nice
Around 11-13 when i jitter and 7-8 when i click normally
mines literally like 6 maximum
xD feel for ya

- 3 posts merged into one -

StolenUS

Experienced
Reaction score
i uset to jitter 16-18 but i dont anymore i dont know what happened but that was a while ago...but know i get like 6-8 regular and 14-16 jitter

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci