• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moving web servers tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So we just moved to a new web host tonight and if you see this post, that means you are viewing the website on the right server. I noticed with this switch, some avatars did not copy over and all you need to do is just re-add a new avatar to fix the issue. Hopefully the website will be faster for some people as it's on a way better server to handle the load.

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Awesome! I had no trouble with the old one, but if people were I hope it works better for them now!

RyanMills

Tribute
Reaction score
The site definitely feels faster, especially when you go to the server pages, they load instantly now. :D
And yeah my sig competition attachments didn't carry over too, doesn't matter though.. I'm making a new design anyway. :)

lunhorror

Spectator
Reaction score
This is alot faster, I used to have problems with the site before, they're gone now. Thank you!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to hear that the site is running faster for most people. I tried copying the old files again to see if some sigs and attachments would appear but they seem still missing. So you will have to reupload the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci