• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mr_WhiteShadow's Going Bald!

MrWhiteShadow

Platinum
Reaction score
G'day everyone! Mr_WhiteShadow here. Before we get reading I'd just like to note I tried to render a video for this post but it just was not working for me so I decided to make it all in writing. Apologies in advance.

So if some of you haven't guessed it by the title. I'm shaving my head this weekend, In between dates 10th-13th. Haven't selected a set date just as of yet but It will be done within this time frame. Now I know what you're all probably thinking but, I'm doing this for a good cause & not just any reason. Here in Australia, we have something called "The Worlds Greatest Shave" & it's hosted by "Leukaemia Foundation". For all you Aussie's out there I'm almost certain you've seen it pop up on TV a couple of times. Now to save some time of you guys doing research I'm going to just to quickly run through what their all about. (Excuse some copy and paste)

Australians will be given the devastating news that they have leukaemia, lymphoma or myeloma, and they’ll turn to the Leukaemia Foundation for help.

Now that I've signed up for this, I will try and reach out to gain sponsors to donate for me to shave my head.
The money my sponsors give me will go towards research, which is needed to discover kinder and more effective treatments for blood cancer. My sponsorship will also support families when they need it most, providing people with leukaemia, lymphoma and myeloma with a free home-away-from-home near hospital during their treatment.

Now I don't have access to this money I can only see how much & Who donated. With that being said, You don't HAVE to put your FULL name in there. If you wish to donate, feel free to even use your Minecraft Username so that way I can thank you when I get the chance.

I feel like the you guys here in the MCGamer Community can help me out on this one. I don't believe I'm asking for much, If you can donate any kind of money, $1, 50c even. They accept all kind of payments all over the world (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc.)

More FAQ can be found here at http://worldsgreatestshave.com/help

Link to donate to my profile

https://secure.leukaemiafoundation....p%3a%2f%2fworldsgreatestshave.com%2ftake-part

If you guys could do me this huge favour, it will honestly mean so much to me!

- Mr_WhiteShadow / Bebiano / Zuko

P.S If this all goes well & I get great support I will be more than happy to do a livestream for this event! :O

&& Thank you to the Sr Staff who made this possible to go through with this on the forums!

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Thats great fam. I will also be starting up the WGS later on this week. Will donate soon, is an absolute great cause. Good luck <3

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Can I like grow hair for charity?

All jokes aside this is a really great thing you're doing and for a very good cause, proud of you c:

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Not many people are willing to take the embarrassment from people, for such a great cause. Everyone in this community, and especially tree staff team are proud of you :D

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
Yay Bebz, very good move to contribute to the health of people under this terrible disease :)

kyeemek

Diamond
Reaction score
Yay! Glad you have the guts to do it c;
Cancer is a thing that's affected my family so much and i hope one day to be brave enough to do this. Proud of you :)

Nicko

Quantum
Reaction score
This is such and awesome and gutsy thing to do for the patients that have the syndrome(s), I wish I could do this, but my parents don't want me to, so in return I'm going to donate $20 to try and keep the patients alive! :)

MrWhiteShadow

Platinum
Reaction score
This is such and awesome and gutsy thing to do for the patients that have the syndrome(s), I wish I could do this, but my parents don't want me to, so in return I'm going to donate $20 to try and keep the patients alive! :)
This would mean the absolute world to me if you do! Thank you so much!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci