• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MrBestDeni's resignation letter

MrBestDeni

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So I guess this is the end of the line for me, I'll try to keep it as short as possible, but I don't know if I'll manage :p

So, yes, I'm resigning, most of you probably know why already, but for those of you who don't, let me tell you why.
So there are a couple of reasons:
1. I don't feel like moderating anymore, it's not because of MCGamer, it's just because I don't feel the vibe anymore...
2. I feel like, personally, for me, moderating has become more of a chore than anything else, but that is just my opinion.
3. Summer is closing in, and I don't want to spend my summer vacation in my room haha.

Now I can't stress these two words enough, but thank you. Really from the bottom of my heart, I wish this community and it's members the best of luck in the future.

I will not be applying for moderator again, and I will not be on TeamSpeak that often anymore.

I'll try and tag most people, of course I won't be able to do that since there would be more than 50 tags, so if I don't tag you and you feel like being tagged, please send me a pm ;)

Let's start (in a random order):

Shelby - You’re an amazing senior mod and an amazing person, you always help people when they need you and you deserved everything you got and even more, it’s always nice talking to you.

Creper - Well you know who you are, you’re one of the best friends I have on MCGamer, you’re a great person and an awesome guy to talk to. I already told you half of the stuff haha.

Michael - You’re a really great bud Michael, you always helped out when I needed to and I appreciate that. Always nice talking to you <3

KR - You’re a great staff member and I appreciate everything you do, really hope you get admin. You were the person that conducted my interview and I was kind of always afraid of you, but towards the end, we became good buds <3

Col - I already told you everything you need to know, but nonetheless, you are an amazing person and a fantastic admin, been great talking to you these couple of times.

Dave - Oh Dave, what to say about you, you’re an amazing person and a very dedicated admin, plus it’s nice talking to you, glad I met you, thank you for everything <3

Joshkey - Josh, you are one of the best people mcsg had, you know what you’ve done for me, and I appreciate every single thing, wuv you <3

Kezzer - You’re probably the most influential person in this community, for me at least, it’s because of you that I learned so much stuff, thank you and let’s continue raising Team Elite to higher grounds <3

Chad- Although you most likely will not see this thread, I still feel like including you. I only spoke to you once but it was a long conversation that really enlightened me, thank you for creating this community!

Silver - Oh silver pal, I don’t know when we’ll talk to each other again, but you’re a really great person, wish you all the best in your endeavours, see you on your TS.

Jambd - Ben, I have so many things to tell you, I can’t possibly write them all. You’re an amazing person and one of my best friends in this community. Thank you for being you, and for always supporting me and all that good stuff! Good luck with your Youtube and I wish you all the best as mod <3

Sean - Oh Sean haha, I don’t know what to write about you either, so I’m just going to say that I’ve know you for about 9 months now, and you’re a great person, you really are! Great talking with ya! Wish you all the best in your mod career, third time’s the charm right? :p

#waitingsquad - the best time on MCSG, the original waiting squad consisted of
thejambd, crackling, roguehh, steeemR, mrbestdeni, sean, jam_Joenut, zainnyyy, mineCrypt, quadrum_, 123456789matrty and spectrum_Visionz<<
And the only staff members that are left are: thejambd, Crackling, Zainnyyy, Sean and 123456789matrty<<

Love you all!

Badger - You’re an amazing person, and a really great mod. I always enjoyed talking to you, and you are such a good person!

Molotov - Molotov, amazing work buddy, keep it up. Enjoyed talking to you aswell.

Draco - Draco, you’re one of the best sr mods currently there, keep up the good work! You were always there when I needed you and you always supported me, back when you were mod and now that you’re sr mod, we will stay good friends right haha.

Also A HUGE THANKS GOES TO CAmadeausA <3, Kinney <3 Matt <3, Laurey <3 Frazz <3 jason <3 sayf <3, jenno <3 roguehh <3 quadrum_ <3 for being awesome and always supporting me!

That’s all! If you weren’t tagged I probably forgot so pm me!

Bye everyone!

Last edited:

KyleD

Career
Reaction score
Hope you will stick around within the community Deni, it's sad to see you depart from the staff team.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Sad to see another WaitingSquad member leave :/ good luck in whatever life brings ya, bro <3

BadgerPig

Gold
Reaction score
Sad to see you resign! You helped me so much when I first got moderator! :D I wish you the best of luck in the future :)

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Baš šteta, ali ti razlozi to opravdavaju :p
Nadam se da ceš i dalje igrati ovaj server, i biti aktivan.
Možda se jedog dana i vratiš...

Frazzli185

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hope all goes well in the future! And hope you stay in the community. Have a good summer and everything! :3

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
I'm really sad to see you go but as a mod I thought you ware a great mod but I knew that you ware going to resign soo I'm sad but anyways Deni I know you're still going to stick around and thing and I wish you the best of luck in the future within drams, achievements ect.

All things at some point need to come un end :(

Creper

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Not another waiting buddie gone :( Honestly I am really upset that you are leaving but I guess it is for the best. I really do hope to see you around sometimes :) You were a good friend and you will be missed:(

On the bright side this was my 1337th post :)

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wuv u too buddy haha, good luck with whatever u do next as i know you will do awesome things ;)

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Ahh MrBestDeni sad to see you go even though i knew it was coming :( you were always a great mod who was eager to learn and to help where possible. A lot of mods could learn a thing or 2 from you and it's a shame you are leaving. I am glad that I had an impact on you in some way <3

Best of luck in the future and I will know you will go onto do more great things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci