• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Munch! I bit my way into the forums!

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Only writing in blue is pretty unique of ya! Can't wait to see more of you :)

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!

Just a personal suggestion (and I am not trying to be rude or disrespectful), but please use default black as your font color. Verdana is a really nice font, but the blue color get's somewhat confusing.

Sharkyy

Survivor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Only writing in blue is pretty unique of ya! Can't wait to see more of you :)
Thank you, and yes, I am looking forward to seeing more of myself too. :p
Welcome to the forums!

Just a personal suggestion (and I am not trying to be rude or disrespectful), but please use default black as your font color. Verdana is a really nice font, but the blue color get's somewhat confusing.
I don't see how it is confusing if I stick to one colour, which is the one I am writing in now, it's simply a colour, not a different language. Not being rude ;-;
Welcome to the forums!
Thanks! :)
Heya!
Welcome! So fancy :3
So fancy, I know! Thanks for welcoming me. :3

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I don't see how it is confusing if I stick to one colour, which is the one I am writing in now, it's simply a colour, not a different language. Not being rude ;-;
It's totally fine, it's up to you. Just from the perspective of someone who reads almost every thread, I'd recommend using black. It looks more professional and it's easier to read. That's off topic, though, welcome anyways!

Sharkyy

Survivor
Reaction score
It's totally fine, it's up to you. Just from the perspective of someone who reads almost every thread, I'd recommend using black. It looks more professional and it's easier to read. That's off topic, though, welcome anyways!
I'll take it into consideration. ;)

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Greetings, my name is Bruce
(lol finding nemo referrence)

My name is actually Thomas, I am a new player here, I joined a couple days agao and already have my first win! Hype! I only like writing in shades of blue as it is the home of one of my favourite animals. The Great White Shark, or White pointer etc.

I am looking forward to posting much more here on the forums so look out for me!

If you have any questions for me now, you can ask me in the replies. :3
nice blue color changes very nice

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, good luck with everything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci