• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Music threeeead

Reaction score
Someone posts a song. After they post their song, they EDIT their post and listen and rate the song that's above theirs
^Nvm that, just do it the regular way, post a song person below your post rates your song and posts their own.

Last time I saw a thread like this people would listen to the song and then make their own post, but that would just mess up the order.
^How this works pretty much is someone posts a song, the other person belo

Don't put any meme songs or bs stuff like gangnam style or harlem shake pls xD
Also preferably, go as far as Trap in terms of beats and stuff (that means no hardcore dubstep). But in the end it's whatever everyone likes I guess, that was just my opinion.

Last edited:

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
GoontherMC haha - my favourite song at the moment!

Now for one of mine, I really do like this song, and can't stop listening to it:

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
I feel like the piano version of this is gospel is better than the original x3
I've never really been too big of a fan of them, but I guess its pretty good! xD

Alright, ill spice it up a bit! Im sure most of you guys don't like this type of music, but they are my all time favorite band! I've been to numerous shows they have played and all around they helped my with my real life problems!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci