• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Must Watch Music Video

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
From my view, few music videos are impressive. For the most part, they're mediocre visual productions of the music that usually don't make sense.

This right here is better than most movies and TV shows I've seen combined.

I don't care if you're talking to your friends on Teamspeak, only have a couple minutes to browse the forums, are on your phone in the middle of a crowd and don't have headphones or data capacity. Come back to it later, but make sure to watch.

As a lucky bonus, it also comes from the very song that led me to three weeks of obsession and the discovery of my current favorite artist :^)

enough talk

watch

now.

(Interpret the message for yourself, and look past not only what is portrayed but how similar messages can be applied all over the place if we all open our eyes)

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
I seem to remember someone singing this at open mic night.. may I post the link :3

Reactions:

MovieBJames

Survivor
Reaction score
OKAY So the VIP can post a video of a music video on the Community Corner and that's cool, I like this song a whole bunch. But I Upload a minecraft video in the "Anything Minecraft" section and I get lectured at by a mod about Abuse. But that's none of my business, this is a good ass song.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
At first I was like wooahh, then I was like WOAH, then I was like woah.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Wow truly one of the best music videos I've ever seen.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I seem to remember someone singing this at open mic night.. may I post the link :3
PLS NO THAT WAS BAD AND PITCHY SHARE IT AND YOU DIE
OKAY So the VIP can post a video of a music video on the Community Corner and that's cool, I like this song a whole bunch. But I Upload a minecraft video in the "Anything Minecraft" section and I get lectured at by a mod about Abuse. But that's none of my business, this is a good ass song.
I mean there used to be multiple song of the week threads in the community corner but ok thanks for having my thread moved!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci