• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/mute feature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
I think there should be a /mute feature for abusive players
1: they can't abuse anyone there only allowed to access commands.
2. It'll be good cause there not allowed to verbally abuse them.
Moderators and higher should be able to use this feature for people by-passing the filter, abusing players, people tricking other players eg. "Altf4 for full diamond" and spammers.

I think this will be a good feature to add into MCG.

rk9109

Survivor
Reaction score
Honestly, does anyone fall for the alt+f4 for diamonds thing? Even if you do, they probably
will only fall for it once or twice and then ignore it. Honestly, the people who say that are
really just making a fool of themselves. We'll have to deal with that, just how we deal with
hackers.

But yeah a /mute feature would be nice for mods. Although I don't know if they already
have it or note :p.

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
I think you should be able to do /mute on a player so if he talks in chat you can't see what he says but if anyone dosent have him /muted then they could here him

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
Honestly, does anyone fall for the alt+f4 for diamonds thing? Even if you do, they probably
will only fall for it once or twice and then ignore it. Honestly, the people who say that are
really just making a fool of themselves. We'll have to deal with that, just how we deal with
hackers.

But yeah a /mute feature would be nice for mods. Although I don't know if they already
have it or note :p.

Think of this :

Johnnyboyyswagswagswag111000 : Do alt+ F4 for diamonds
lol : Ok!

When that player does it he rages and never comes back to MCSG. Believe it or not I have seen it happen.

rk9109

Survivor
Reaction score
Think of this :

Johnnyboyyswagswagswag111000 : Do alt+ F4 for diamonds
lol : Ok!

When that player does it he rages and never comes back to MCSG. Believe it or not I have seen it happen.
That's true......But even then I feel like the person spamming is making a fool of himself.
Either way, I'm pretty sure you can get banned for that, so there loss.

"Johnnyboyyswagswagswag111000" - dat username lol

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
Or have a /mute for your self mods can make people not talk at all but /mute for your eg.
Sweg_King:SPAMM
Sweg_King: SPAMM
/mute Sweg_King other people can see his chat not yourself.

Radiax

Diamond
Reaction score
I would rather /ignore where you can see everyone's chat but that one person's. (Make it so you can't ignore Mods^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci