• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/muteall and /ignore

Kreix

Experienced
Reaction score
You realize that turning off chat stops commands, important server messages, and staff alerts, right?
If youre taking what someone tells you in a block game chat personally I'd think it's worth stopping commands? You can toggle it on and off when ppl talk sht but that idea may have not yet occurred in your ignorant 12 year old mind

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If youre taking what someone tells you in a block game chat personally I'd think it's worth stopping commands? You can toggle it on and off when ppl talk sht but that idea may have not yet occurred in your ignorant 12 year old mind
Constant toggling chat on and off is an unnecessary task that could end up actually getting you killed.

Also, I quote ChadtheDJ on this:
Do not disrespect or harass other members.
Do not use derogatory or profane language.

ImProfuse

Survivor
Reaction score
Or you could ignore them or turn chat off idiot head
Or a /ignore command could be implemented making it 10x easier to ignore said person.

~snip/quoted deleted post~

Last edited by a moderator:

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I agree with this, except I do foresee people spamming "MUTE HIM". Either way, we could deal with that.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If only harassing was against the rules.
If only there was a /report command.

See where I'm going here?
If you spammed "mute ElectrixMC," I could get you banned. I highly doubt getting people to /ignore a certain player would be worth a week ban or a permaban.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci