• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Muttation System

ryocubes

Tribute
Reaction score
I think we should add the muttation system like in Nexus which once you die, you spawn as zombie pigman. It's going to be so epic that even though you die once, you get to play again and revenge on the person.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
We don't want to copy the nexus.
The developers will do whatever the community wants, whether it's on other servers or not. So what if we have the same system? It's because it's fun, and people like it.

However, I think a muttation system in MCSG would suck. It's already enough trouble worrying about my fellow tributes, and the games are already way too fast (which is why I prefer to play SG Classic), so having zombie pigmen, especially with ones that are actual people, would be awful. If you managed to kill someone just by a fluke, or by double teaming him, then that guy could come back and kill you when you're alone. Also, since the zombie pigmen don't need to worry about each other, they can make a massive group and all gang up on you.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Not really a big fan of this idea. It would be kind of weird tbh. Although it would bring a new sense of survival to the games which would be nice..

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
I think we should add the muttation system like in Nexus which once you die, you spawn as zombie pigman. It's going to be so epic that even though you die once, you get to play again and revenge on the person.
Ha no, that would suck. If MCSG did introduce a muttation system it would ruin clan battles and mainly the survival aspect of MCSG. The only reason why Nexus has a muttation system is so that if bajan/jerome die they can come back and ensure that it isn't a failed recording.

Reaction score
Ha no, that would suck. If MCSG did introduce a muttation system it would ruin clan battles and mainly the survival aspect of MCSG. The only reason why Nexus has a muttation system is so that if bajan/jerome die they can come back and ensure that it isn't a failed recording.
The scary part is, it might be true :eek:

sfgiantsfan1

Tribute
Reaction score
MCSG is original survival games, I think this would kind of ruin that feel and it is also unfair to the player you killed.

superfastskater

Survivor
Reaction score
MCSG is original survival games, I think this would kind of ruin that feel and it is also unfair to the player you killed.
That's what i was thinking, since this server is the OG of all Survivalgames, i think MCSG is perfect the way it is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci