• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Muttations and aimed lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am loving the ideas to keep the plugin to the book but there is a fine line where we draw on making it more for Minecraft rather than making a direct copy of the story. We will check these ideas out but no promises.
Why minecraft related? I think the story of the hungergames if a really cool story and this update will also improve the gameplay.

crozekilla

Spectator
Reaction score
If you want something fun to do, minimize the minecraft screen and go on youtube or facebook or even read a book.
That's what I do, I watch youtube, but still, it's just an idea. Again some people would rather matches with 4 players left not last 10-30 minutes just because they can't find eachother or they are all hiding

Vyn

Spectator
Reaction score
This sounds like a cool idea! Gunna take a lot of work to make said plugins xD

crozekilla

Spectator
Reaction score
This sounds like a cool idea! Gunna take a lot of work to make said plugins xD
Yeah it probably would =P But if it was implemented I think it'd be well worth it. I have an even better idea for anyone who bothers to read this far: perhaps only gold or diamond donators can become muttations after death when there are 4 people left?

Vyn

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah it probably would =P But if it was implemented I think it'd be well worth it. I have an even better idea for anyone who bothers to read this far: perhaps only gold or diamond donators can become muttations after death when there are 4 people left?
That sounds smart! I like all these ideas. Everyone here is so creative. I hope the team starts pondering these ideas, it'd definitely make for even more awesome game play :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci