• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My 1000th post <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
Here is fact about myself
My name is Isak and i am from sweden. I'm currently 13 years old i started to play minecraft October 2012. I tested minecraft and it was interesting but i haved a really bad computer so i couldn't play minecraft ;_;, Then i found MCSG in October i was really bad when i started then i growed up and became good. I am now going to more fact about myself i play football and i played football 5 years now and it's nice, my favourite football team is Arsenal and FC Bayern Munchen. I tested Ice Hockey it was the worst sport ever i tested (sorry for you guys if you like ice hockey). I have a pet too a Hamster he is nice. This was my story thanks now i am going to give cred to my friends.

ThappleTree You insperated me to this thread and i am going to thank you <3

e94jd(he doesnt have a account) You are my irl friend and i like you so much you was the one who insperated me to mcgamer <3

Karivar You are one of my best friends <3 and my current clan leader you are a pretty nice guy <3

Aracnophobia You are my favourite mod and one of my best friend but i never win over you on sg ;_;

TheOneHarry It was a month i was you i tough you were a nice guy. You was a nice you and my friend <3

MoLoToV You helped me out on situations and that stuffs you are a good mod not lazy <3

Eskild|Quadrum_ You were my favourite mod before i know that you doesnt like me but i like you <3

Domilz You are the one who inspirated me to mcsg i saw you on youtube playing sg and you are my favourite youtuber <3

XoKristofferoX You are one of my best friends and i like you <3

Sam i like you i dont know why i just like you because i like spammed you <3 xD

Cat_On_A_Poptart It wasn't so long ago we saw and be friends btw i like you, you are a nice guy and mature. <3

JessuH You are on of my best friends and insperated me to MCSwish <3

chuckboy93 You made my first avatar i haved i like it so much and you are a nice guy <3

AW1996 da bac nd da cul guy <3

GuyK When i first talked to you i knew that you were a good builder but on the ts everytime i join you said ohhh isaaaak xD and i like you you are a nice you and ya <3

xExplore You are on of my best friend you are a pretty nice guy and i like you <3

ViolentKitten You are one of my new friends and a pretty nice guy <3

kezzer1995 You helped me out with Team Elite and that stuff and being pretty nice i give you cred for that <3

Adam_I One of my friend a nice guy and a mature guy <3

AmyGlitters I followed you on forums and you followed back xD Then we being friends together xD but you are a nice mod! <3

EDIT: Can i get 70 followers? 4 more ;) we can ;) ;)

Thanks! - Isak

i like bananas.
Love hear for every person, well done son.

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
Info:
Saimo I am sorry for i am being rude to you and stop post unnecessary comments.
QualiaV2 I am sorry for i am being rude to you and btw stop post unnecessary comments.
TomahawkGoesChop I am sorry for i am being but stop post unnecessary comments on the thread.

Guys, post something usefull and nice next time.

-Isak

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Info:
Saimo I am sorry for i am being rude to you and stop post unnecessary comments.
QualiaV2 I am sorry for i am being rude to you and btw stop post unnecessary comments.
TomahawkGoesChop I am sorry for i am being but stop post unnecessary comments on the thread.

Guys, post something usefull and nice next time.

-Isak
Very mature of you ;3

EDIT: Wait wat? "I am sorry for I am being"? o_O

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
Info:
Everyone is flaming on this thread ;_;
I wish that we should stop now.

- Isak

Status
Not open for further replies.