• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My 1337 post! :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay Corn, I have not seen you make one useful thread, ever. All of your threads are pointless this one being the most pointless. Who cares if you have 1337 posts? No one does. No one at all. You telling us to finger our "***holes" as you put it just shows your immaturity. All you're doing is trying to get attention and it's obviously working but it's not good attention. Do something helpful for this community besides like spamming everyone, getting people to make dumb forum alts for you (TheCornGiver and TheCornThief), stop making totally pointless threads as well. Maybe you'll get a little bit of respect. To be honest though, you were cool before you started posting things.

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay Corn, I have not seen you make one useful thread, ever. All of your threads are pointless this one being the most pointless. Who cares if you have 1337 posts? No one does. No one at all. You telling us to finger our "***holes" as you put it just shows your immaturity. All you're doing is trying to get attention and it's obviously working but it's not good attention. Do something helpful for this community besides like spamming everyone, getting people to make dumb forum alts for you (TheCornGiver and TheCornThief), stop making totally pointless threads as well. Maybe you'll get a little bit of respect. To be honest though, you were cool before you started posting things.
So we're you...

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
So we're you...
First of all, what kind of reply is that, that doesn't even make sense. "So we are you"?

Second, I congratulate you on your number of posts. It's a cool achievement. However, you have shown over time to have made so many pointless and useless threads (and sometimes, posts in general) that many people have no respect for you and can't take you seriously anymore. I've been in the same situation, where I joked around so much that eventually people thought that I wasn't joking, but that it was my personality. This is exactly where you're heading. Unless you'd like to continue blaming people, saying that "they caught me in a bad mood", I'd suggest wising up a bit and maybe drop the number of posts that are useless. You're very active on the forums and I'm sure you don't act like this in real life, so I'd suggest you stop doing the same here.

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So we're you...
I'm going to assume you are talking about the forum accuont CscoopIsLoveCscoopIsLife . I made that forum account back on January 23rd. I made this forum account in September. I quit MCSG for awhile and decided to come back as an alt (That's why this forum account was called Burtry) That didn't last long. I had way more posts on this account then on Burtry so I changed the original Burtry account to CscoopIsLoveCscoopIsLife (Which is an inside joke) and this to Burtry. That's why I have that forum account.

Reactions: Ali
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci