• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My 2 Year Anniversary of MCSG and my last, Good Bye Everyone :,)

Do you love me?

• <3

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Ew

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • I'm married.

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Blazemaster561, and I have been playing on these servers for a really long time, 2 years of amazing times and memories now. When I first started of, I had just finished readying the first book and was in love with the idea of a 24 person death match. I had been playing Minecraft for a little over a year at the time, and one of my friends introduced me to this server. I started playing just 10 or so days after the server was realsed, and boy was I having a blast. I coulnd't wait to get home from school to play, and everytime I would get closer and closer to the deathmatch. Eventually I got my first win, on SG2, and after that I was on a roll. I would follow The_arena_master around, as he was considered a pro back then (everyone was a noob) and while my friends left MCSG, I kept going. It got boring playing alone, so I made my youtube channel, https://www.youtube.com/user/BlazeMaster561, and started recording MCSG. I have made many friends, among these are-

ManOfTheBread , DQ , Theoretical , Builda_Br3tt Ginger , Dave , HalfSquirrel , Toast , Saucycmeister , KRaidium , Boboaluitz , deadkillz , Creepy_Crawler , Plg21 , TheInvisibleGuy , ChadTheDJ AND MUCH MUCH MORE! (Cant list everyone :3 ).

Thank you all for all the support with the Hell Games and everything else I have done on this forums and on the servers, and thank you all for being such a loving community. I love this community and everyone in it but I think it's time for me to move on. I do not really find the game-mode fun to play anymore, after 400+ wins, things get repetitive. Well guys, it's been great, and I hope you all have great lives. I LOVE YOU ALL, good bye lads :,)

Here's is my last video for my subs and anyone else who cares-
(1st Person to ever get 100 videos on the MCSG site)

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Thank you for allowing me to gain a precious memory by playing HellGames 5 and actually coming second you/it will never be forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci