• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My 2015

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys, just a general reminder for everyone and everything. If you have nothing respectful to say, do not say it, I am not only a staff member, but a person, and I deserve to be respected. Keep this thread on-topic, and respectful, any hate, negative comments or just forum rudeness will be removed and if you are abusing me or someone else, you may be susceptible to a more severe punishment, so please refrain from breaking any rules on the network.

On that note

Tony! It really sucks to go through depression, I dealt with that about one year ago and I can agree with you on most of the stuff you stated about it. I am so proud of you and support you with every decision you make, I was reading and saw you are having a little of a tough time again.

Remember, never give up! Keep fighting and never stop. Keep trying and trying, you are amazing! When I first met you made me laugh 24/7

Honestly Tony, we may have our flaws but you are just a great person. And, some people deserve the sass, and you sure know how to drag people 7,000 miles. I admire you Tony and I hope you have a great 2016! You will achieve great things and I am here to support you the whole way.

- Jason
Thank you very much for the kind words Jason <3

what the legit heck

ily<3
Sorry! I rushed that, I am so bad at the tagging part.

TotalDramaTony Wanna buy my minecraft account? 50$
No thank you, also do not sell any accounts on the network either.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys, just a general reminder for everyone and everything. If you have nothing respectful to say, do not say it, I am not only a staff member, but a person, and I deserve to be respected. Keep this thread on-topic, and respectful, any hate, negative comments or just forum rudeness will be removed and if you are abusing me or someone else, you may be susceptible to a more severe punishment, so please refrain from breaking any rules on the network.

On that note

Thank you very much for the kind words Jason <3

Sorry! I rushed that, I am so bad at the tagging part.

No thank you, also do not sell any accounts on the network either.
i forgive

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
could some1 sum this up in 100 words. i dont feel like reading it. (not like im not interested though)

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Its 3am and I read the whole thing and i actually feel like crying right now I don't even know why im just lying here contemplating the meaning of life

Anyway, I really hope 2016 is better for you because you deserve it, you're such an amazing staff member and although I've never spoke to you personally you seem like a genuinely great person:ROFLMAO: :ROFL: *insert internet hug gif that I can't find rn because I'm on my phone*

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Forgot to tag people that made this year an experience. Lol, shout out to all of you, thank you all for everything this year!

Razzledgirl dindavid Chandelle Vanicle | Vanessa CAmadeusA Nephilim KellieBreanne Kelslay Freshly TrebleMaker Braden MisiLica Frankyy MKFarrell duckluv321 Nick StarWilly12 Kyle Frazzli185 Kat Patrified @TheStaffTeam

Thank you guys for everything!
Love you soooo much, Tony! You're an amazing person, you deserve nothing but happiness. Work them gigs & remember you have so many people supporting you!

- Fresh Tilapia <3

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
The deeper the valley, the higher the peak. And every next year of your life, is another year of present, and the present, and the just becoming, that, is the highest peak of all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci