• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My account was hackerated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I dont think that trasnfering donors is allowed anymore. Your account is your responsability :/

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey there,

First of all, I'm sorry to hear that your account was hacked, but we might be able to help you out with your donor. We do not support donor transfers at the moment, but since your account that contains the platinum donor has been compromised by another person, they might make an exception on the rule. I recommend you to contact [email protected] and thoroughly explain the situation. Make sure to include the usernames of both accounts, your current forum account and the receipt of you buying the rank.

Secondly, since the account with the platinum donor was compromised, I highly recommend you to ask any staff member or myself to permanently ban that account. That way, you won't risk receiving unfair punishments on your name if you ever manage to retrieve the account. Don't worry, you can always dispute the ban later to be pardoned once you got it back safely . If you wish for this to happen, PM me on the forums and we will take care of it privately.

QA;TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci