• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Apologies.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
So in preparation for rejoining this community I wanted to apologize for my actions from when I was still in the community before, or on the forums during the time when I quit.

Ceroria First and foremost I caused you a ton of trouble since I started the forums :p from flaming on my clan thread, to creating 4 rick roll threads in 10 minutes. I am so sorry for making you clean up my mess and deal with my immature actions. During the time I had quit (the past few weeks) I really had no consequences, and being reckless and immature on the forums was, I admit very fun but it obviously had a lot of repercussions that I didnt really care about. I am so sorry for all of this and ilysm :p

OmegaUS / Josh So I have known you for a while now, and we used to be friends then not really then friends again, and now you hate me. I was in my faze where I didnt really care about my MCSG/Minecraft life and friends at all. I kind of stole Trinity from you and I understand you were pissed a lot. It was VERY immature of me and I forgot the saying "Bros Before Hoes" (no offense to trinity she aint a hoe.) I couldnt really see myself in the place I am today, and getting as far as I did within MCSG/Clans without you. I am so sorry dude, I was super dumb for letting you down as a friend and I want you to forgive me.

Tuatara You were a really good friend to me and you were SUPER nice, I was really mean yesterday when I insulted you on the rick roll thread :p I am so sorry, I felt I had to consequences and I really had no idea I could be that ugly. I hope you forgive me and ilyyy.

Silently Havent been on for a while so idk if you still play or not, but I was a Feminine Hygene Product to you, for telling Michelle and making her hate you and for everything ive done to you. I forgot how good of a friend you were to me, and I put hoes before bros which was really dumb of me. I love you man, and im so sorry for everything I did to you.

Dunno if I forgot anyone, probably didnt because these are the only people I really remember :p

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ceroria First and foremost I caused you a ton of trouble since I started the forums :p from flaming on my clan thread, to creating 4 rick roll threads in 10 minutes. I am so sorry for making you clean up my mess and deal with my immature actions. During the time I had quit (the past few weeks) I really had no consequences, and being reckless and immature on the forums was, I admit very fun but it obviously had a lot of repercussions that I didnt really care about. I am so sorry for all of this and ilysm :p
It's all good, just watch this inconspicuous not rick roll and we'll be fine

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
It's a hard thing to apologize. Thanks for being a big person and doing it. I forgive you and I look forward to seeing you around.

Also, sorry for being rude to yesterday. I was a bit out of line..

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
It's all good, just watch this inconspicuous not rick roll and we'll be fine
u gotted me!1!1! im ded. (ily)

Wow got me1!!1! :(

Welcome back Aidan!
TY <3

gg10

It's a hard thing to apologize. Thanks for being a big person and doing it. I forgive you and I look forward to seeing you around.

Also, sorry for being rude to yesterday. I was a bit out of line..
It's ok <3 ilysmmm

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci