• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My appreciation post <3

Joey | Feiyr

Experienced
Reaction score
I just thought i would make this thread because i just wanted to express my gratitude to the staff/mod team for hosting both the valentine day event/the open mic night :) i really just cant express the day i've had and how much fun it's been. from doing the scavenger hunt :) to singing "lost boy" on the OMN and then spending the day with my valentine SoupSalad <3
"If theres any moderator's/staff members" reading this thread i just want to give you a special thanks for everything you do devoting your time every day to make MCGamer a better community i just really cant express how much i love this community and the staff team! <3 :).
Comment your valentines event/OMN experience below! <3

Last edited:

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Glad you enjoy the events we have going on. The best part of being a staff member here is hosting and organizing the events. Thats really where the community and staff team interact and have fun with eachother :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci