• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Art : Your Opinion

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey!

I was practicing a lot to get good at this , so I want to know your opinion.
If you want you can give me some tips and stuff

I'm not currently doing designs for money.

Opiniooons :3

Last edited:

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
Javi, it's awesome.
I reccomend you to use better Color Correction packs and add some splash effects on it :D

You've my support always ˘^

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
You mean...renders...
Anyway, they're nice but I have two small critiques:
  1. The renders should have a point to them. A girl running into a block of mycellium is sort of...awkward. Also, experimenting with some other angles could give your pieces more depth, instead of the standard "Looking into the distance from the left" angle.
  2. The colors and shading in general looks pretty flat. They would look so much better if you would go over them in photoshop or a similar drawing software and add some more depth to the shadows and envision where the light would be hitting on the character. Make the character the main focus of the piece and make them stand out from the background.

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
Javi, it's awesome.
I reccomend you to use better Color Correction packs and add some splash effects on it :D

You've my support always ˘^
im not using color corrections in that pictures :p
You mean...renders...
Anyway, they're nice but I have two small critiques:
  1. The renders should have a point to them. A girl running into a block of mycellium is sort of...awkward. Also, experimenting with some other angles could give your pieces more depth, instead of the standard "Looking into the distance from the left" angle.
  2. The colors and shading in general looks pretty flat. They would look so much better if you would go over them in photoshop or a similar drawing software and add some more depth to the shadows and envision where the light would be hitting on the character. Make the character the main focus of the piece and make them stand out from the background.
Thank you for the tips, I'm just a beginner

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The empty space in your photos is very awkward. The things in the background seem out of place.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci