• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My complaint.

Should there be a "videos of adultnature links" Block

• Total voters

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Then set up a filter for it :p
As already said above, welcome to the internet.
In my opinion it is not anyone else's responsibility for what you click on and what not, you or your parents should put a filter on your browser to "protect" you from such things.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
In my opinion it is not anyone else's responsibility for what you click on and what not, you or your parents should put a filter on your browser to "protect" you from such things.
It's you.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Woah.
Wat.

Been a while since I last saw you here!

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Oh my good lord, you do not know how hard I laughed at the "Recently, a spambot had a link, and I licked it" typo. With the context this post is on-- I had a total laugh attack.

Now, back to the topic-- there isn't much we can do. The staff that moderate the forums can only remove these by moving them into another section, or deleting them, and then the higher staff must delete the accounts. This can only happen so fast, and like Stjin said, what you click is really your responsibility, and unfortunately there is only a certain extent to which these type of things can be blocked.

My advice for you: if you see a thread, made by someone who just joined the forums, with sort of jumbled, random text, and hyperlinks-- do not click them. Usually it's just viruses, or images and videos that will completely ruin your childhood, which you had to unfortunately learn the hard way >.<

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Oh my good lord, you do not know how hard I laughed at the "Recently, a spambot had a link, and I licked it" typo. With the context this post is on-- I had a total laugh attack.

Now, back to the topic-- there isn't much we can do. The staff that moderate the forums can only remove these by moving them into another section, or deleting them, and then the higher staff must delete the accounts. This can only happen so fast, and like Stjin said, what you click is really your responsibility, and unfortunately there is only a certain extent to which these type of things can be blocked.

My advice for you: if you see a thread, made by someone who just joined the forums, with sort of jumbled, random text, and hyperlinks-- do not click them. Usually it's just viruses, or images and videos that will completely ruin your childhood, which you had to unfortunately learn the hard way >.<
Thanks, for the advice.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
If you think that's bad, never go to certain subreddits, or just avoid Reddit at all. It's horrible but oh so addictive..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci